Monday 19 April 2010

Back from NUS conference

Hi all,

I'm currently writing my NUS conference report and will be uploading it once NUS has published the full conference resolutions document and the minutes so I can cross reference (should happen this week). In the meanwhile I want to thank everyone who supported me in my election for a Student place on the NUS Trustee Board (results to be announced on Wednesday). This, alongside my campaigning activity for some amazing candidates, meant that I wasn't able to spend as much time as I would have liked to with the delegation outside of conference floor and I'd like to apologise for that.

For now, I'll leave you with this video that was shown on conference floor showing a message to students from the leaders of the 3 main parties:




Further information:

Conference documents (NUS)
Photos from Conference (Drew Stearne; NUS)
Videos from Conference (NUS)
Also, check out the reports from other delegates: Ed Sparkes, Mark Ian Harrop,

No comments:

Post a Comment