Thursday 5 November 2009

Remember the times.... when I used to blog

Hi All,

Avid followers of this blog will have noticed that I haven't blogged for exactly a month. October was a really exciting but hectic month which is of course no excuse. I've not got the time now but i promise that I have a couple of very exciting blogposts in the pipeline.

In the meantime, you can have your say by filling out this Library Survey, or you could read about the recently launched 'Circles of influence' alumni campaign, or you could think about making a difference and run for your Residents Association (see Ed's blog for info).

3 comments:

  1. Oh and I'd like to apologise to couple of hundred people who have visted my blog over the last month. hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you get a censure as you havent blogged for a month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are making excuses.

    Explain how you haven't broken the month blogging policy?

    ReplyDelete